My Story #7 Daily Expectancy
There is a mysterious connection to the supernatural that moves us from the ordinary to the extraordinary. God designed this. He desires to release this miraculous force from Himself to us and then upon all the earth. It is beyond what our minds can conceive to what He can do. It just is, and we live our daily lives expecting that supernatural occurrence called a miracle to manifest itself among us.- "Walking in the Supernatural"
I was sitting in a local breakfast restaurant, reading my bible and enjoying Father’s revelation to my heart and the presence of the Holy Spirit. Just hangin’. In the booth behind me I could hear the manager talking with a co-worker about the excruciating pain in her hands. The manager was bathing her hands in ice water to try to find some relief from a painful condition that causes swelling in her hands.
I was surprised to hear the Father say, “Pray for her.” Oh my! Pray for her here… now… in the restaurant? I don’t want to interrupt her. “Pray for her.” What if she does not believe in prayer? My reasoning to not do it was in overdrive. Then I thought… when I finish my breakfast and get ready to leave, if she is still there, than I will pray for her.
Then these words were burned into my mind from a loving Father...."But you have the Words of Life." This phrase changed the intention of my life.
Well, I finished my breakfast and she was still bathing her hands and I could see the pain on her face. I approach her table and suddenly the Father's compassion filled me. I asked forgiveness for intruding but told her that I had overheard her conversation about her hands. I asked what was causing the swelling and we continued to talk for few minutes. I asked her would it be ok with her if I prayed with her. She eagerly agreed. I told her of some miraculous healings as a point of faith then I simply prayed (with eyes wide open) "Holy Spirit Come"… Father I ask that you heal my friend’s hands and the condition causing the pain, in Jesus name, Amen – It seemed as though there was a Holy hush over the restaurant … It was the Presence of the Holy Spirit. I thanked her and turned and walked away.
When I got outside and in my car I prayed desperately … Oh God, please, please, please heal her, If you have ever healed, do it now, PLEASSSSSSSSE. lol
What is the hard part about healing prayer? Asking the question… Are You Healed?
I went back to the restaurant about a week later and I ran into the manager again. So I asked the dreaded question. How are you doing now? She said, It’s amazing I have not had any pain or symptoms in my hands since you prayed for me. Months later I checked again and she was still symptom free. Yeah God!
As you can see this miracle didn’t happen because of great faith, pious prayer or without fear. It was God’s intention all along when He spoke, “Pray for her.”
… It takes you beyond what your mind can conceive to what He desires to do for you, to you, and through you. It causes you to live in a daily expectancy of His miracle provision.
I was sitting in a local breakfast restaurant, reading my bible and enjoying Father’s revelation to my heart and the presence of the Holy Spirit. Just hangin’. In the booth behind me I could hear the manager talking with a co-worker about the excruciating pain in her hands. The manager was bathing her hands in ice water to try to find some relief from a painful condition that causes swelling in her hands.
I was surprised to hear the Father say, “Pray for her.” Oh my! Pray for her here… now… in the restaurant? I don’t want to interrupt her. “Pray for her.” What if she does not believe in prayer? My reasoning to not do it was in overdrive. Then I thought… when I finish my breakfast and get ready to leave, if she is still there, than I will pray for her.
Then these words were burned into my mind from a loving Father...."But you have the Words of Life." This phrase changed the intention of my life.
Well, I finished my breakfast and she was still bathing her hands and I could see the pain on her face. I approach her table and suddenly the Father's compassion filled me. I asked forgiveness for intruding but told her that I had overheard her conversation about her hands. I asked what was causing the swelling and we continued to talk for few minutes. I asked her would it be ok with her if I prayed with her. She eagerly agreed. I told her of some miraculous healings as a point of faith then I simply prayed (with eyes wide open) "Holy Spirit Come"… Father I ask that you heal my friend’s hands and the condition causing the pain, in Jesus name, Amen – It seemed as though there was a Holy hush over the restaurant … It was the Presence of the Holy Spirit. I thanked her and turned and walked away.
When I got outside and in my car I prayed desperately … Oh God, please, please, please heal her, If you have ever healed, do it now, PLEASSSSSSSSE. lol
What is the hard part about healing prayer? Asking the question… Are You Healed?
I went back to the restaurant about a week later and I ran into the manager again. So I asked the dreaded question. How are you doing now? She said, It’s amazing I have not had any pain or symptoms in my hands since you prayed for me. Months later I checked again and she was still symptom free. Yeah God!
As you can see this miracle didn’t happen because of great faith, pious prayer or without fear. It was God’s intention all along when He spoke, “Pray for her.”
… It takes you beyond what your mind can conceive to what He desires to do for you, to you, and through you. It causes you to live in a daily expectancy of His miracle provision.

Comments