Throw Back to the Future (2000) -Prophetic Words for WV
Diane
Fink
Aglow
International
Word
given over Charleston, West Virginia
during
the
Aglow-sponsored
City Leaders Luncheon
in
conjunction with
the
Aglow International Conference
October,
23, 2000
I
Am Building a City
“I
have a building project going on in Charleston. I have laid the
foundation and I am building stone upon stone, stone upon stone. I
am building you up into a spiritual house that I will visit with My
glory. The structure I am building is new and fresh-it is not rigid
or harsh, but this structure is flexible, that the wind of My Spirit
will flow into and out of , flowing this way and that, unhindered by
the structure.
“I
am building this city to be a city set upon hill, whose light will
shine forth not only to this state and the surrounding states, but to
the farthest corners of this nation. For it will be My glory which
will be sen from this city, even to the nations.
“Therefore,
I call you to continue to build, that My Glory may come to this house
and this city may be set upon a hill for all to see My light and My
Glory.”
I
was also impressed about the structure. I sensed the Lord
emphasizing that the structure is new and fresh and flexible, but I
heard Him say there would be some aspects that were reminiscent of
the old, some parts that were recognizable, but it was in the context
of a new structure.

Comments