Throw Back to the Future (2002) -Prophetic Words for WV
Cindy Fullerton
(Cindy
is a daughter of WV.
Cindy with her husband Wayne are serving with
Youth With A Mission)
Reckless
Abandonment for Jesus
I
believe God gave me during my visit to West Virginia on Easter
weekend.
God
encouraged me about the future of WV. I had very little hope for my
beloved home until then.
The
first word was when I saw a license plate with the familiar “Wild,
Wonderful, West Virginia” written on it. The Lord said that WV
would be “wild” for Him. There would be a reckless
abandonment for Jesus.
The
other words I will just list:
- WV will become a “Union” state. (Unity)
- WV is like a sheep in the cleft of the rocks. God, the good shepherd, will pull WV out.
- Prosperity will come to WV as a “wild” state. WV will be recognized as “wild” for God. There will be amazement at the prosperity and all the glory will go to God. There will be new business, new homes, new tourism, new government, new roads (double meanings).
- The River is here! I saw a sternwheeler pushing five barges full of coal on the river. I saw this three separate times. The sternwheeler represents the Holy Spirit and the barge is the five fold ministry. The Lord said the barges were about to be set on fire.
- Young people will rise up as leaders of a new move of God.
- Pastures will again appear, green pastures. For He makes me lie down in green pastures.
Praise
God! He has a plan for WV. A plan for prosperity and He has given me
a hope for the future. Be blessed by the Fathers love.

Comments