My Story Begins



PART 2


I settled in my seat on the airplane headed for a Mission America Conference in El Paso, Tx. Ron, hubby, and I were regional directors with Mission America for Appalachia and our city. Charleston. West Virginia was recognized as one of their 9 pilot cities for Transformation in the nation. As we reached altitude, I opened my new book I had been given by the author, TL Lowery, the day before.

The title was “Walking In The Supernatural”

“We are moving into a new and powerful time when God will reveal His glory as never before. Supernatural manifestations will take place not only in the form of healing and deliverance that have occurred in the past, but also in other demonstrations of God’s power and glory...we have not yet seen within the body of Christ today, God’s mighty power is already being manifested with creative miracles: there are reports of eyeballs forming in the sockets of people’s eyes, cancers falling off, all types of sicknesses and diseases being healed, and people being raised from the dead., miracles are happening today, but not on the scale of what is coming.”-TL Lowery

When I read these words the Spirit of God spoke to my heart… 

Remember and Rehearse - Tell the Story of My Glory

I quickly began to list the same “supernatural manifestations” that I had personally experienced in the front and back cover of the book so that I may rehearse them as encouragement for those to come.





And so the story begins…

Comments

Popular Posts