Throw Back to the Future (2003) -Prophetic Words for WV
Dutch
Sheets
Words
given at the
Church
at Fairmont, WV
March
21, 2003
It’s
Time
You
guys have more unity here then I’ve got in my hometown. I’m here
to say this because I fill it so strongly. You’re going to have to
change some things and go to another level if you’re going to
get this. IT IS TIME...AND YOU ARE STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF
INCREDIBLE BREAKTHROUGH. But when that comes you can’t do
business as usual, you have to hear the strategy of the Lord.
...(Dutch speaks to the pastors exhorting us to move from seeing our
own places to looking at the big picture of God’s intent for a
region. He reminds the pastors that they are a piece of that
picture) There are some strategies He wants to give you on how to
shake and break things loose in this region. If you will hear Him
clearly right now and shift whatever it is... It may require a higher
level of laying down your agenda (Dutch reminds us that agenda’s
aren’t bad) but what is being said is that your vision, or whatever
God has given you to do you may have to sacrifice it for a season or
lay it down and say Lord I want the good of the whole more then I
want my own.
And
so because you are doing this (to a degree, because you’re here)
and I can see what God is doing in this region... but because this is
so strong on me... so He is obviously going to say something to you
that is going to take you to another level with this.
It’s
the people, the churches, the leaders coming together and doing some
things that is going to release this breakthrough in the heavenlies.
There
is a strategy.
I
don’t know what they (the strategies) are. I don’t know what you
have to do. I just know you’re close, you’ve shifted from Karo
to Karos and your coming to fullness. You’ve got to go to that
place together.
Maybe
you’re going to have to PRAY MORE TOGETHER, LEADERS. Maybe
you’re going to have to GET RADICAL. Maybe you’re going to have
to meet together every week and pray together.
I
can’t even image, what would happen, if even a small percentage of
pastors would get together and seek God’s outpouring, even once a
week for two, three or four hours... and
get on your faces and say Lord, nothing else matters but that
we get breakthrough over this state and have an outpouring that would
bring Harvest in. I can’t image what would happen.
Somehow
we think we can get breakthrough on “this” level.... Sometimes
we’ve have to change something to get something different ( If you
keep doing the things you’ve always done you keep getting the
results you’ve always gotten). But if we would change what we are
doing and HEAR THE STRATEGY OF HEAVEN, I believe things will
change... VERY QUICKLY.
What
are we willing to change? How badly do we want to see this? Are we
willing to lay it all on the line? Are we willing to put it all on
the alter?
Lord
what are you saying to this people? What are you requiring of them
Lord? What do they need to change?
What
is the strategy of heaven? What is the strategy of heaven for West
Virginia? This region, what is it Lord?
Surely
there is something that would give us BREAKTHROUGH! Surely we can
see the moment! Surely we can see things shift in Heavenlies so that
rain falls!
And
the God of History becomes the God of Today!
Shows
us how to break lethergy off of the church!
And
shows us what will create a spirit of Harvest and Deliverance.
Surely,
the Lord God, Surely, unless we are so confused and deceived, Surely
You want this much more then we do.
Surely,
Lord, we’re not waiting on You, You must be waiting on us. You
must be trying to get the right cooperation here on earth.
And
we know that Your arm is not so short it can not save... So there
must be something we need to hear, we need to do to get breakthrough.
I
don’t know what it is, Lord, but I do know that You’re saying to
me right now about this.... I KNOW IT’S TIME. I KNOW WHERE WE GET
IT AND I KNOW THERE IS A STRATEGY.
I’M
ASKING YOU TO MAKE THIS PART OF THE NATION A MODEL, a place, a region
that hears a sound, that dares to go on record, and say IT’S
TIME,... THAT IT’S TIME... GO TELL THE LEADERS, IT’S TIME,...
TELL THE CHURCH IT’S TIME... THERE MUST BE A PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING
TO HEAR FROM HEAVEN and do the strategy, MUST BE WILLING (You
wouldn’t have given me this word if they weren’t willing) THERE
MUST BE SOME WHO (here) THERE MUST BE SOME WHO ARE WILLING. There
must be those who will pay the price, who would change some things,
who will go all the way, who will pray more, fast more, move into
that heavenly place and change the atmosphere over this region.
They
MUST have been able to do that, You must have brought them to that
point, (this is not time waisted) YOU MUST HAVE BROUGHT THEM TO THIS
PLACE, You MUST have a people here, You MUST. We don’t want
things to go on as they have been, we don’t want that any longer,
Lord, we’re not happy with it, we are not satisfied with any part
of it, we are not satisfied with any part of where we’ve been.
We
Want More.
We Want Power From Heaven.
We
Want People to be added to the Church Daily those who are being
saved.
We
Want You to Awaken.
We
Want the Power of Your Holy Spirit to draw them in.
United
States Strategic Prayer Network

Comments